Change % (1H)
Change % (24H)
Dash (DASH) Historical Price & Volume Charts
What is Dash?
DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet.
PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable.
Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network.
Genesis Date: 2015-06-01
- Untraceable payments
- Unlinkable transactions
- Double-spending proof
- Blockchain analysis resistance
- Egalitarian proof of work
- Adaptive limits
- Difficulty retargets each block
- Block reward decreases each block according to the formula:
BaseReward = (MSupply - A)/218, where MSupply = (264 - 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coins
- POW mechanism is a voting system for users
|Mkt. Cap||USD 629,328,542||Volume 24H||USD 269,285,016|
|Mkt. Share||0.25 %||Available Supply||9,158,176|
|Change % (1H)||0.21 %||Max Supply||18,900,000|
|Change % (24H)||0.92 %||Total Supply||9,158,176|
|Change % (7D)||-2.37 %||Proof||PoW/PoS|
|Algorithm||X11||Upated: 1 day ago|
Dash Historical Data
Dash (DASH) Reviews & Critics
SUBSCRIBE if you enjoy these type of videos! Thanks for watching! Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheCryptoviser Join Coinbase & Get Free Bitcoin: ....
- do u think regulations of governments might put it down anytime and investors lose a lot of money ?? thank uuuu
- I've spent a lot of time looking at all sorts of crypto and this coin doesn't need a "use case". It is already being used! Good vid. Thank you.
- I'm a masternode owner and it's been a frustrating ride. Getting service rewards is really nice but the treasury doesn't seem to give a performance advantage when it comes to development, adoption, or market rank. Dash is trading at about 8% of it's all time high compared to BTC at over 50%. We are at 0.0114/BTC a price lower than we've seen since 2016. There is no zero explanation from Dash Core or other Dash leaders for this sub par performance. There is no serious effort to do anything but wait for an alt-coin bubble.