Change % (1H)
Change % (24H)
Aventus (AVT) Historical Price & Volume Charts
What is Aventus?
Aventus is an Ethereum-based platform. Its economic model eliminates uncontrolled resale and counterfeit tickets. It allows event organizers to create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced costs, even letting them set price controls and receive commissions on ticket resales. It also gives ticket buyers rewards for promoting events, and identifying fraudulent activity.
AventCoin (AVT) is the underlying token in the Aventus protocol. The purpose of AVT is to fuel the Aventus ecosystem and ensure that the protocol runs autonomously, de-centrally, and without any fraud. AVT is used for stake weighted voting and consensus mechanisms for voting on the legitimacy of:
- Events on the protocol (e.g. the global pool of verified events) => fraudulent events mean applications selling their tickets will lose customers, so we need to prevent this.
- Applications (either promoters or ticketing apps) sitting on top of the protocol => a list of verified applications needs to be determined so applications falsely claiming to use the protocol cannot sell fraudulent tickets.
- The parameters that determine how the protocol works, e.g. event creation fees or reporting fees.
It is also used to facilitate anonymous matching of buyers and ticket sellers in the secondary market. “Matchers” are like miners in the Ethereum/Bitcoin blockchains and get rewarded with new AVT for performing these computations. The winning “matcher” for a given ticket (like the winning miner of a given block) is chosen by an AVT stake-weighted probability distribution.
They finished their ICO on the 6th of September in under 10 minutes. Raised 60k ETH in total, 30k presale, 16k white-list sale and 14k during their public token sale.
Genesis Date: 2018-07-07
|Mkt. Cap||USD 911,095||Volume 24H||USD 9,553|
|Mkt. Share||0.00 %||Available Supply||6,000,000|
|Change % (1H)||0.45 %||Max Supply||0|
|Change % (24H)||-1.66 %||Total Supply||10,000,000|
|Change % (7D)||-22.19 %||Proof|
|Algorithm||Upated: 4 months ago|
Aventus Historical Data
Aventus (AVT) Reviews & Critics
Hidden Gems: Aventus (AVT) the Blockchain Solutions for Your Ticket Sales Aventus is building an open-source standard for ticketing on the blockchain that ....
- What do u think of Futourist? I read their whitepaper and it seems like a sleeping giant. Low cap 10 million. I love their incentive system to disrupt tripadvisor and finally reviewers get paid for their efforts.
- Thank you, sir! See you on Moon!
- Issuer: YouIdentifier: E8xi2o8Zsg79h8s9jSZTBnNuRtqnkrFt2KhPRKHc7DJSName: WEEZ™Details: Meez™ acting with the accumulated wealth of WEEZ™ in the best interest of the CryptoCommunity with the UltimateGoal to BuyBackEarth™ completely by 2030.Total tokens: 7777777.0000000Reissuable: NoIssue date: 1/24/2018 11:40:12On WAVESDex
- I have a Hidden Gem for you, it's called Commerceblock (CBT). Under the radar, has an existing product, creator of BIP175, two third of their tokens were burn, partnered with global advisors holding Limited (GAHL), and not much people knows about it, can you please do a review on themhttps://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/commerceblock-secures-investment-from-major-crypto-currency-group-ahead-of-ico