Change % (1H)
Change % (24H)
Orbitcoin (ORB) Historical Price & Volume Charts
What is Orbitcoin?
A coin that is a clone but with the added mission of trying to encourage scientific research. OrbitCoin is a PoW/PoS hybrid without the PoS reward to reduce inflation but maintain the resistance to 51% attacks. There are transaction messages with a 30 second block time, a block reward that halves from 0.25 to a minimal 0.00000001. There are four transaction confirmations needed and 200 for newly mined blocks.
block hashing is BLAKE2s
PoW hashing is NeoScrypt
PoS hashing is SHA-256d
Genesis Date: 2013-11-12
- advanced hybrid proof-of-work (PoW) and proof-of-stake (PoS)
- 3.77 million coins to be produced
- block hashing is BLAKE2s
- PoW hashing is NeoScrypt
- PoS hashing is SHA-256d
- 1 minute combined block target (3 minutes for PoW, 1.5 minutes for PoS)
- retargets every block using Orbitcoin Super Shield (OSS)
- time warp and instamining protection
- advanced checkpointing against 51% attacks
- transaction messaging supported
- the 1st implementation of 0% PoS
- PoW and PoS blocks carry the same fixed reward of 1 ORB
- 6 confirmations for regular transactions
- 200 confirmations for minted coins
- very low transaction fees (most transactions are free)
- no destruction of transaction fees (all collected by a block finder)
- the default P2P port is 15298, RPC port is 15299
- I2P/Tor ready
|Mkt. Cap||USD 344,846||Volume 24H||USD 287|
|Mkt. Share||0.00 %||Available Supply||3,220,616|
|Change % (1H)||-0.32 %||Max Supply||0|
|Change % (24H)||6.05 %||Total Supply||3,220,616|
|Change % (7D)||-0.05 %||Proof||PoW/PoS|
|Algorithm||NeoScrypt||Upated: 7 months ago|
Orbitcoin Historical Data
Orbitcoin (ORB) Reviews & Critics
How to mine Orbitcoin (ORB) on pool Explained in details how to mine Orbitcoin (ORB) coin on pool. Useful Links: Official Website: http://www.orbitcoin.org/ ....
- This coin has no value, thats why you should mine it :P
- my pleasure to meet you
- What driver should I install for my Nvidia card?
- Just what I needed. Thanks!