Change % (1H)
Change % (24H)
Dash (DASH) Historical Price & Volume Charts
What is Dash?
DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet.
PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable.
Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network.
Genesis Date: 2015-06-01
- Untraceable payments
- Unlinkable transactions
- Double-spending proof
- Blockchain analysis resistance
- Egalitarian proof of work
- Adaptive limits
- Difficulty retargets each block
- Block reward decreases each block according to the formula:
BaseReward = (MSupply - A)/218, where MSupply = (264 - 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coins
- POW mechanism is a voting system for users
|Mkt. Cap||USD 926,717,980||Volume 24H||USD 244,804,907|
|Mkt. Share||0.35 %||Available Supply||8,925,142|
|Change % (1H)||-1.03 %||Max Supply||18,900,000|
|Change % (24H)||-16.50 %||Total Supply||8,925,142|
|Change % (7D)||-33.58 %||Proof||PoW/PoS|
|Algorithm||X11||Upated: 8 hours ago|
Dash Historical Data
Dash (DASH) Reviews & Critics
Get on the Waiting List ☆ http://yen.io DASH is better than Bitcoin? This is madness! // GET THE APPS Social Exchange - http://yen.io Market Cap ....
- One year later, Dash has become the most secure blockchain thanks to it's newst innovation called chainlocks, and instant sends is now down at no extra cost and instantly respendable, jupp Dash is pretty amazing, and very undervalued today
- Dash isn't going to be better than Bitcoin, it has been for a very long time. This is a fact. No amount of you pressing a "nope" button can change this. If you actually evaluated the technology, we might be able to take you seriously!
- I'm a fan of Dash but to claim any alt is better than Bitcoin is a lie and ignorance. Shilling a coin just because you're invested in it is also insincere. There a number of coins that have privacy and instant send features but none is as Decentralized as Bitcoin and they are all company-run projects so careful when you make any such bold claims as this here.
- Why not? The future most likely holds at least 10 coins, better than bitcoin...